- Accurate to ± 1” (25mm)
- Suitable for atmosphere applications
- P-trap configuration available for low pressure applicators
- Optional weighted plate to allow installation on Live Tank
- Highly visible numerals and graduations
- Scales are coated with polyester to protect against abrasion & UV
- Durable aluminum gauge boards
- High quality Type 316 Stainless Steel components and cable
- Able to withstand severe corrosive environments
- No interruption of operation due to power failure
The VS-E030 is Tank Indicator’s newest direct read model. The height of the target indicator outside the tank matches the height of the liquid inside the tank. This feature is not available on most competitor models. The advantage of the direct read is that you can visually gauge the level of the liquid in the tank without having to think upside down to figure out the correct level. The direct read indicator is simple, logical and error proof. Also available is our dual float system which enables concurrant level indication of two liquids with differing densities. It's ideal for fracking operations since you can simultaneously measure both oil and water levels in the same tank.
The VS-E030 reader board features large numbers and graduations that are extremely visible and are coated with 5 mils of clear polyester to provide maximum protection against UV rays. Our simple mechanical design provides complete dependability without interruption even in the event of a power failure. The simplicity of the design makes installing this tank level gauge easy on a variety of atmospheric and low pressure tanks. Our optional weighted plate component even makes it possible to install our gauge on a "live" tank.
Owner to provide one or three plumb NPTx1" coupling(s) at top of tank approximately 24" from edge.
Questions? Want to Order?
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is here to help! Give us a call or send us an e-mail. Top-rate customer service is just as important to us as producing quality products.